The PalletBoard has recently undergone a facelift and is better than ever.
It offers the same old user friendly discussion environment with loads of new
features. If you have a question about any of the new features, please visit
the Problems/Technical Assistance/FAQ forum.
- Registered users can customize their experience including the layout of the
forum and how the system responds to various commands. The two viewing styles
offered are "tree style" (threads can be expanded and collapsed to show the posts
within a thread) and "flat style" (posts are laid out in plain format). The "tree
style" is very similar to the old PalletBoard format.
- Registered users can sign up to subscribe to a particular forum or thread to
receive updates when something new is added.
- Registered users can block posts from various members. Does one boarder always
seem to annoy you? Now, you can block his posts.
- Registered users can edit messages they posted.
- The system keeps track of what registered users have and have not read.
One click brings up all posts that are new - a real time saver!
- All users can see a brief preview of the message by scrolling over the
name of the message.
- New search engine capabilities make it even easier to find a post using keywords,
author's name or topics.
- The new PalletBoard runs faster.
- Best of the PalletBoard - the editors and moderators from our staff will comb
through postings looking for the best messages and discussions. When we find them,
these messages will be moved to our archive to build a repository of quality
information on important topics. It's simply the best of the best. (Best of the PalletBoard
is a view only forum. Only the moderators can move a message or thread to this forum.)
The PalletBoard will offer advanced features in the near future.
These will only be available to registered users, so
register now, it's FREE!