Forums    Register    Login    My Profile    Inbox   Address Book    My Subscription    My Forums  Features  
Member List    Search      FAQ    Ticket List    Terms of Use   Anonymity   Privacy Policy   Log Out    IRI Site Map

PALLET SCAM/ GENE FERRELL/ NOTH AMERICAN PALLET

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PalletBoard Forums] >> PalletBoard - Main Forum >> PALLET SCAM/ GENE FERRELL/ NOTH AMERICAN PALLET Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
PALLET SCAM/ GENE FERRELL/ NOTH AMERICAN PALLET - 7/27/2011 10:50:43 AM   
MMPALLET

Hey guys, be on the lookout for a character named Gene Ferrell, he claims to be a broker with North American Pallet out of Ohio.  I spoke with Gene on the phone, quoted him a price on A grade pallets of $4.75.  A few days later he called back and said that he would take a load of 616 the following week and that he has arranged shipping.  Good thing I sent a delivery ticket with the pricing along with the driver as well as making a copy of the driver's bill of lading.  The following morning I spoke with the company in New Jersey where the pallets had been delivered.  It turns out that Gene Ferrell had quoted them a price of $3.75 with special terms that raised their eyebrows as well.  Both myself and the receiving company tried to contact Gene Ferrell at 419-799-0625 immediately, the number was no longer in service, he also has an e-mail gferrell2013@hotmail.com, and claims he is located at 201 N. Lewis St. Bryan, OH. 43506.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this guys scam.  It seems that TEXAS PAL#1 has also had a run-in with Gene in which he made public on this forum.  I don't understand how people like Gene think they can make a living scaming honest hard working people.        
Post #: 1
RE: PALLET SCAM/ GENE FERRELL/ NOTH AMERICAN PALLET - 7/27/2011 11:17:15 AM   
stackloads

Because people like Gene are NOT honest hard working people...they suck. We have the same problems in the UK and it's getting worse with the recession really starting to bite. Gene has no values that he lives his life by... we just make sure that we keep hold of ours, no matter what
Post #: 2
RE: PALLET SCAM/ GENE FERRELL/ NOTH AMERICAN PALLET - 7/27/2011 11:43:52 AM   
MMPALLET

Correction; Gene's disconnected phone # is 419-799-0624, not 419-799-0625.  Not that it matters, people like that need to get a new phone number every other week.
Post #: 3
RE: PALLET SCAM/ GENE FERRELL/ NOTH AMERICAN PALLET - 12/1/2013 9:00:27 PM   
vance71975

Just to let everyone know this man has been arrested and is facing 32 counts.

http://bryantimes.com/news/local/article_edbda58a-79ea-5226-8767-5252e530df2f.html

If you were targeted you should contact the Bryan Ohio Police Department. Here is there Address and Phone number.

103 N Beech St, Bryan, OH 43506
(419) 636-4233

< Message edited by vance71975 -- 12/1/2013 9:02:08 PM >
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PalletBoard Forums] >> PalletBoard - Main Forum >> PALLET SCAM/ GENE FERRELL/ NOTH AMERICAN PALLET Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 Unicode